Yves Saint Laurent makes me shiver. They’ll never be truly JUST Saint Laurent….what with decadent chic packaging and close attention to details on all their makeup lines. To me they are luxury and I was very happy and delighted and fortunate to own my first piece of YSL makeup courtesy of my dear friend M.
This break, I had the opportunity to visit the standalone YSL store at Ion Orchard. Oh, I was the effervescent child in the candy store – and so, I hauled.
- Matte Bronzing Powder in Shade 30, beautifully finely milled bronzer with NO SPARKLES!
- Le Teint Touche Eclat Liquid Foundation in Shade Beige
- Glossy Stain in Shade 10 Rouge Philtre, a gorgeous deep pinky red
- Rouge Volupte Shine in Shade 4 Rouge in Danger, a silky sheer red
- Rouge Volupte in Shade 17 Red Muse, a creamy bright red
- Bonus goodies: Black eyeliner and Mascara
It was only when I returned home that I realised all the lippies were shades of RED! I knew I loved red lips but still. Chalk it up to terrible mall lighting. I’ve already swatched and rematched all of these and gooooooosh, everything is sooooo beautiful. I can’t wait to wear them out!