Here’s to another end of the working (or studying) week! I’ve got a doc’s appointment this Saturday but whatever’s causing my leg to throb irritatingly has stopped for the moment, but a follow-up can’t do any harm 🙂
So what has the blogging world brought us this week? Let’s check it out!
- MAC’s priming itself with a new collection! Check out Musings of a Muse’s preview on MAC’s Primed for Perfection Collection.
- MUFE fans – this one is for you. The new Unretouched Campaign features the HD High Definition Foundation and all its non-digitally retouched pictures. Find out if you’re a believer at Temptalia’s preview.
- ParisB has another amazing giveaway! We’ve all heard about the wonders of Vichy. Itching to try it out? Head on over to ParisB’s mywomenstuff.com. Follow the instructions carefully if you want to win!
- Max Factor or MUFE? Connie @ Skindeco.com’s precise reviews on both mascaras might leave you wanting to buy both (if you’re not careful!)
- Hot mama Karen Cheng from Australia gives more reviews on fashion and life. Not sure which one to check out? Here’s a post for you. (she already has a few kids and she still looks like that! Talk about setting the bar high).
That’s it folks, have a great weekend ahead :).