Hullo readers! ksuan and myself would like to introduce a new post which we’ll be writing at least 2 Fridays a month, where we’ll feature our favorite beauty blog reads. We’ve been inspired to start our blog because we both discovered a blooming love for things that make us feel great, and the inspiration continues from visiting other beauty/lifestyle bloggers. Do drop by our fellow bloggers and say a great big ‘HIYA THERE!’.
- ParisB shows us how to master yellow + pink to make you a blushing beauty, with her review of Anna Sui’s Blush Duo
- Not sure which drugstore whitening products to use? Drop by Connie’s comparative review of L’Oreal + Garnier’s whitening products to help you make your choice!
- The lovely ladies of SoLoverly tempts us with Lux’s Tropical Sunset shower gel – oooh I do love my budget buys!
- Burberry make-up has been around for a few weeks now, but if you still wanna check out first impressions, go to Pretty Beautiful’s informative blogpost for more info.
- This makeup tutorial on neutrals with a fun twist really caught my eye – head on over to Askmewhats to see a great post with heaps of pics on how to get a subtle yet striking look.
- Singapore-based makeup artist Joey shows off Dior’s edgy new Rock Your Nails collection and has ksuan ooh-aahing all over the luxe shades in Bobbi Brown’s Rich Lip Color SPF12 collection.
- Beetrice reviews the ultra-girly, very flirty Clinique Pretty in Pinks for Spring Collection 2011.
That’s all for this week! Have a great weekend and look out for ksuan’s exciting new blogpost. Keywords?
I’m sure there’s a discount or something but I won’t divulge too much ;).