Hope everyone had a beautiful Christmas and New Year’s! Sorry for being AWOL for so long! I just got back from a lovely vacation and brought back a variety of products eagerly awaiting review.
Here’s a small sampling of upcoming reviews to whet your appetites while I request your kind patience as I struggle to overcome the simultaneous perils of jet lag, readapting to being back at work and mourning the newly acquired hole in my wallet:
- Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Blasting Mascara in Very Black
- L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black
- Benefit Boi-ing Concealer/Shadow Base in 02 Medium
- Clinique Acne Solutions Clearing Concealer in Corrective Green
- EcoTools 1202 Bamboo Foundation Brush
- Bobbi Brown Illuminating Finish Powder Compact Foundation SPF12 in Sand
Reviews of those products and more (including backlogs of my gleeful SGD 9 Stage lipstick purchases) are coming up, folks. Thanks for your patience and understanding, and a massive shoutout to dom for being an amazing co-blogger and being so diligent with updates over the last couple of weeks!