Thank you so much for your patience! As dom said, life has been a whirlwind lately and I have finally settled down in my new location – Singapore! (yes, where Sephora is available, don’t remind me of the temptation that lurks) – and new job. But we are both back, better than ever (we hope) and ready to bring you more reviews of more products!
New updates to come include:
- Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Gel-Creme
- Maybelline 2-in-1 Shadow Liner by Eyestudio Pencil Eyeliners in amethyst and forest green
- Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Visible Skin Renewer Serum
- Clinique Blended Face Powder (and mini-review on accompanying retractable powder brush)
- EcoTools Blush Brush
- The Lowdown: Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion (DDML) vs. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel (DDMG)
- Clairol Herbal Essences Break’s Over Shampoo and Conditioner
- Rimmel Lycra Pro Professional Finish Nail Colour
- Nivea Calm and Care Anti-Perspirant (roller version)
- Natio Mineral Loose Foundation in Desert Sand, with brush cap
- Heal Pharm Nose Pore Cleaning Sheet – Charcoal Black Cleaner Pack
So do keep your eyes peeled for these updates! And this is just on my end – dom has a few surprises up her sleeve too!
Thank you so much again for bearing with us, and for reading! You have all our gratitude and appreciation.