Hello gorgeous people! I’m Mim, and I have a confession to make. I am a makeup addict – but then you already knew that, didn’t you?
One of my favourite things to do every morning is catching up on my favourite makeup blogs and YouTube videos, and especially seeing what other people are hauling and loving. It’s so fascinating! So much so, in fact, that I was inspired to do some hauling of my own.And where else to do so in Singapore but at Tangs Beauty Hall on Orchard Road? It is HUUUUGE, packed from door to door with luxury makeup and skincare brands. To say I skipped around is an understatement, I floated like a hummingbird.
This is what ended up in my basket!
- Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes in Shades 03 Fuller Fudge and 07 Pink & Plenty
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine in Shades 12 Corail Incandescent, a cool watermelon pink and 16 Orange Impertinent, a peachy coral. (I knooooow, more YSL?? I couldn’t resist!)
- Guerlain Rouge Automatique in Shades 120 Coque D’Or, a shimmery orange red and 143 Nahema, a glossy coral pink
- Guerlain Terra Nerolia Bronzing Powder (limited edition stunner!)
- Burberry Fresh Glow Highlighting Powder in 02 Golden Radiance
- Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow in 09 Rosewood
- Gift: Burberry Collector’s edition Lip Cover in 04 Rosewood
- MAC Eyeshadows in Shimmermoss, Twinks and Bronze
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Shade Fawn
- NARS x Pierre Hardy Blushes in Shades Boys Don’t Cry, a pink grapefruit and Rotonde, a medium oramge
- Dior Blush Cheek Creme in Shades 651 Panama, a coral and 871 Bikini, a bright deep pink
Reviews coming soon!