It has been two glorious weeks of cold, coats, boots, museums, parks, sightseeing and sighing in Europe. I spent my first week away in London and my second week in Paris, with a day trip to the charming port city of Le Havre in Normandy. It has been a much-needed getaway and now I feel pumped and ready to round off 2011 in the best way possible – by working and playing hard
My many, many thanks to darling dom for taking such great care of belle demoiselle in my long absence, and thank you all for reading!
I promise to put up a proper haul post once the dust has settled somewhat, but to whet your proverbial beauty appetites, here’s a sampling of the products I managed to get my paws on this trip:
- Bobbi Brown Hydrating Gel Creme, Treatment Lip Shine SPF 15 and Eyes – Long Wear Gel Eyeliner (two gel eyeliners plus mini eyeliner brush) Travel Exclusive Set
- Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara
- The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Reviver and Vitamin E Moisture Serum
- Organic Young No Gunk Cover and Clear Spot It! concealer concentrate (all-natural stuff of dreams, expect a rave review)
- Vaseline Lip Therapy Tin in Creme Brulee (Limited Edition)
- Sleek Makeup Divine Mineral Based Eyeshadow Palette in Storm
- Soap and Glory Cosmetics Kick Ass Concealer and Face and Body Powder/Blusher/Bronzer/Blender Brush
- John Freida Collection Root Awakening Strength Boosting Leave-In Spray, Frizz-Ease Hair Serum (Original Formula) and Luxurious Volume Thickening Blow Dry Lotion
- Avene TriAcneal Skin Care for the elimination of severe skin imperfections (I am madly in love with this product, more on that later)
- Yves Rocher Sebo Specific 7-Day Skin Care Program for Combination to Oily Skin, Couleurs Nature Powder Blush and 360-Degree Lengthening Mascara
Oh, this long list makes me feel so incredibly sheepish and guilty for succumbing to all my lemmings. Yes, I do believe I went a little over the top during this trip, but dom doesn’t seem to think so!
The reviews, photographs and swatches for all products from this haul will be staggered as I want to have used each product for at least two weeks to a month before committing myself to a comprehensive review, so keep your eyes peeled and thanks for your infinite patience and support for our little beauty blog!